Tanks of SCS series with high performance have the following characteristics:
- all piping is made of stainless steel for durability and improvement of appearance;
- vaporizers for pressure boosting are executed with aluminum tubes with plates;
- pipe pass is executed from 2 separate panels (made of stainless steel) to prevent ice formation;
- lifting lugs and plates under landing pads of the tank are made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion;
- positioning of landing pads in tank diameter;
- erection points of landing pads have optimum location and are reachable beyond the tank to ensure the ease of installation;
- very low product loss (evaporation) while long-term storage without offtake;
- tanks are equipped with high-quality shutoff and regulatory valves manufactured by HEROSE GMBH, Germany as well as piping made of stainless steel.
Tanks of SCS series are stationary vessels operating under pressure with perlite & vacuum insulation for storage of liquefied gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, argon, liquefied natural gas, carbon dioxide.
Ergonomic location of control devices ensures the ease of operation, thoroughly chosen components alongside with professional and qualified fabrication guarantee high reliability and economical efficiency in daily operation as well as tanks long lifetime.